CAN YOU REACH THE NEXT LEVEL?
WE CAN TELL YOU!
WITH SPORT AND
YOU OPTIMIZE YOUR PERFORMANCES,
IMPROVE RECOVERIES AND
EXTEND YOUR CAREER
KEEP YOUR TOP PERFORMANCES
MINIMIZE YOUR DEFAULT RISKS!
ADJUST YOUR DIET TO YOUR NEEDS!
OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS
INTEGRATED INTO YOUR TEAM
WHAT WE DO
We analyse and make recommendations for action!
With SPORT ASSAY, the main part of our test procedure, we at P7 SPORT analyse your DNA on a molecular basis using latest technology.
In order to pronounce recommendations for action, we then decide whether and if so which additional factors need to be taken into account in terms of your athletic progress.
Why do we analyze each athlete individually?
Basically all people have the same organs. However, the biological equipment and the associated dispositions are never the same. Otherwise all humans would have the same sex and would not even be able to reproduce. In addition, they would have, for example, the same eye and hair colour, the same fingerprint. They would always be the same in their sportiness, would have the same strength and endurance. They would even all be equally susceptible to the same diseases, injuries, etc..
Our information is as gold for you, your coaches, team doctor, nutritionist etc.
People are always individuals. They need personalized plans for training, nutrition and sleep according to their goals. For example, the best training of a professional sports team does not lead to the desired success if the joint training of individual athletes would cause cardiovascular problems or sudden fatigue.
We check GPS data and compare injury statistics from competitive sports with your individual information. Based on the personal evaluation of perceived loads, meaningful insights can be provided and ultimately potential injury risks can be minimized
TRAINING LOAD OPTIMIZATION
With SPORT ASSAY the optimal training load can be achieved. We make our recommendations because of your personal data and useful information from sports science. The regular intensity and volume of training can be adjusted for individual match days or sports tournaments lasting several days.
During the examination phase, we also monitor your sleep-wake rhythm with SPORT ASSAY. Personalized sleep strategies are generated to optimize your sleep-wake rhythm at home and during travel, improve sleep quality and create ideal recovery phases.
Based on analysed biomarkers, your individual performance targets and other parameters such as workload, fatigue, current injury status and disease frequency, we generate personalized nutrition strategies. Those who implement our nutritional solutions as recommended live a healthier life and improve their sporting performance through training adjustments.
In order to deliver top athletic performance, every athlete needs personalized plans for the right diet, the ideal sleep-wake rhythm and the associated sleep and recovery quality, and especially the actual sports training. Our ICPM P7MEDICINE’s in-house team of experts can provide personalized programs for all sports to prevent chronic fatigue and help athletes achieve maximum performance.
A biomarker is a measurable parameter in blood, tissue or other body fluids that describes biological processes. With SPORT ASSAY, we analyze the biomarkers found in your blood of to identify any indicators associated with injury, well-being and overall “readiness”. In addition, the biomarkers analysed allow us to predict how well you will respond to a particular therapy.
Data from multiple sources is combined and mixed to deliver measurable results. Data can be structured or unstructured and include biomarkers, GPS, exercise load, sleep, diet plans, athlete profiles and self reported data.
Dynamic visualization techniques are used to show meaningful relationships between connected data sources so that our customers can better understand the data.
Your specific analyses are used to identify your indicators of spillover, injury risk and overall “readiness”.
HOW WE DO IT
In our in-house laboratory and the partner laboratories we do DNA analyses with sequencing of the next, second and even third generation.
Your coach, team doctor, nutritionist, personal trainer or physiotherapist can do a more effective job for you because of our recommendations. Some athletes, for example, can improve their performance completely without doping. Athletes at risk of failure, on the other hand, can minimize the risk of new illnesses or injuries due to changes in their disposition.
Obtain professional recommendations and gain an advantage
- Opportunities for personal performance enhancement
- Minimization your risks of defaults due to illness and injury (predispositions for cardiovascular disorders, bone fractures, problems with tendons or ligaments, for example, which can lead to foreseeable damage and injuries)
- Suitable sleep-wake rhythm
- Optimal nutrition plan
- Identification of talents for certain sports
Relevant genes for sport
Here you will find an overview of the most important examination areas that we can examine with SPORT ASSAY:
- Muscular strength (relevant genes: AMPD1, IL-6, ACTN3, NOS3, ACE, VEGFA, AGT, PPARA, TRHR, LEPR, INS-IGF2, COMT)
- muscle endurance (relevant genes: ADRB2, COL5A1, ACTN3, PPARA, ACE, ADRB3, PPARGC1A, AMPD1, ADRB1, VEGFA, GABPB1, IGF2)
- Oxygen uptake ” VO2max” (relevant genes: ADRB1, VEGFA, GABPB1, ACE)
- Anaerobic threshold (relevant genes: PPARGC1A, ACTN3)
- Regeneration (relevant genes: AMPD1, IGF2, INS-IGF2, NOS3)
- muscle mass (relevant genes: AMPD1, LEPR, INS-IGF2)
- Risk of injury (relevant genes: COL5A1, GDF5, COL1A1)
- Inflammation (relevant genes: AMPD1, GDF5, INS-IGF2)
- Lean body mass (relevant genes: LEPR, TRHR)
- Weight-related power (relevant genes: LEPR, TRHR, AMPD1, ACE, INS-IGF2)
- Effect of training on weight (relevant genes: ADRB2, LPL, FTO, LOC)
- Carbohydrates (relevant genes: ADRB2, PPARG)
- Saturated fats (relevant genes: FTO, TCF7L2)
- Unsaturated fats (relevant genes: APOA5, ADIPOQ)
- Protein (relevant genes: FTO, TFAP2B)
- Sugar reaction (relevant genes: ADRB2, PPARG)
- Bitter taste (relevant genes: TAS1R3, TAS2R38)
- Tendency to snack between meals (relevant genes: MC4R, FTO)
- Basal metabolic rate (relevant genes: IL-6, UCP1)
- fat tissue distribution
- yo-yo effect after diets (relevant genes: ADRB2, IL6)
- Risk of lactose intolerance (relevant genes: LCT (MCM6))
Vitamins and dietary supplements
- Vitamin D (relevant genes: CYP2R1, NADSYN1, GC)
- Vitamin A (relevant genes: BCO1, BCO1)
- Iron (relevant genes: TF, TMPRSS6)
- Magnesium (relevant genes: MUC1, ATP2B1)
- Potassium (relevant genes: MUC1, ATP2B1)
- Sodium (relevant genes: MUC1, ATP2B1)
- Vitamin B6 (relevant genes: NBPF3)
- Vitamin B12 (relevant genes: MTHFR)
- Folsäure (relevant genes: MTHFR, SLC19A1, MTRR, MTHFR)
- Selen (relevant genes: GPX4)
- Omega-3 (relevant genes: APOA5, ADIPOQ, PPARG, FTO)
- Calcium (relevant genes: VDR)
- BCAAs (relevant genes: FTO, TFAP2B)
- Colino (relevant genes: FADS1)
- Glutamine (relevant genes: COL5A1, GDF5, COL1A1)
- Creatine (relevant genes: AMPD1, IL-6, ACTN3, NOS3, ACE, VEGFA, AGT, PPARA, TRHR, LEPR, INS-IGF2, COMT)
- Beta-Alanine (relevant genes: ADRB2, COL5A1, ACTN3, PPARA, ACE, ADRB3, PPARGC1A, AMPD1, ADRB1, VEGFA, GABPB1, IGF2)
- Arginina (relevant genes: ADRB1, VEGFA, GABPB1, ACE)
Health and Lifestyle
- Caffeine sensitivity (relevant genes: CPLX3, CYP1A2)
- Genetic bone mineral density (relevant genes: VDR, CYP2R1, NADSYN1, GC)
- Genetic risk of obesity (relevant genes: FTO, MC4R, TNF, APOA2, ADIPOQ)
- Genetic risk for hypertension (relevant genes: CPLX3, PPARGC1A, APOA5, ADRB2)
- Genetic risk for infections such as colds and flu (relevant genes: FUT2, GPX1)
- Fighter or thinker (relevant genes: COMT)
Sports Science & Molecular-based Testing
1: Data acquisition
Registration and consultation to collect new and existing performance data
2: Implementation of SPORT ASSAY
Molecular based assay method by biological sample
3: Findings of the SPORT ASSAY
Compilation of individual results and information from our international telemedicine and bioinformatics network
Consultation for the decision making of personalized strategies
OPTIMIZE PERFORMANCE, SPEED UP RECOVERY, PROLONG CAREERS
The International Center for Personalized Medicine (ICPM P7MEDICINE) was founded with much love by caring people, researchers and scientists. Our entire team is convinced that every human being can steer his current state of health in a positive direction and thus face the constant changes of life.
Prof. Karim Nayernia
As with all our other test procedures, SPORT ASSAY naturally takes into account all internal and external factors (genetic profiling, mental condition, lifestyle and environmental influences) in personalized sports medicine. The great thing about it is that every athlete can positively influence various parameters himself in order to increase the current level of performance and avoid avoidable injury risks in the best possible way.
OUR TEAM INTO YOUR TEAM
ICPM P7MEDICINE’s scientists and physicians have unique expertise in sports and data sciences. Our multidisciplinary team includes over 1200 researchers and practitioners with academic and practical experience in sports medicine and competitive sports.
For many popular sports, numerous publications in scientific journals prove the success of personalized medicine.
Do you want to be more successful and get to the next level?
Join P7 SPORT and contact us now!
PROF. KARIM NAYERNIA
CEO, ICPM P7MEDICINE
COO, ICPM P7MEDICINE
WHO WE WORK WITH
If you wish, we can put you in touch with top athletes for the respective sport, who can tell you about their positive experiences with SPORT ASSAY.
We want to be the best partner you can imagine. Accordingly, we are very critical of our own partners and always rely on the best. For example, with SAM SPORT we have opted for innovative ultrasound equipment, which demonstrably greatly shortens the regeneration phases of injured athletes. These comfortable SAM SPORT devices have been used by top sports teams for years:
+49 (211) 44773490
powered by ICPM